Summer starts in June, and Summer B&B specials make the Munro House in Jonesville a great choice for a complete and affordable romantic weekend getaway or family gathering any day of the week. This escape from crowded resort towns offers plenty of in-house packages along with a choice of things to do and places to see, plus great restaurants, a movie theater, and ice cream. Families are gathering to celebrate student graduations at local high schools and colleges. The Munro House offers comfortable lodging in the heart of downtown Jonesville. Located just a block off the corner of 12 & 99 in this great small town just a short drive from Detroit, Ann Arbor, Lansing, Battle Creek, South Bend, Fort Wayne, or Toledo.
Special packages include:
- Romantic Getaway Package with flowers, chocolates, massages, and meals available all Summer long.
- Summer Getaway Package with 2 dinners, 2 one hour massages, ice cream, and 2 movie passes.
- One Night Stand Package is dinner and a movie. It’s available all Summer,
- JUNEBUG promo code gets you 20% off rooms in June when you stay 2 nights and add a package that brings your total to $425, or more, including bed and breakfast.
- June Wedding: get married at Munro House with the complete $1,000 Wedding Package to also get 2 dinners for the bride and groom at no charge in June.
- “7 Brides for 7 Brothers” dinner plus live theater package at TheSauk June 15-25.
- NASCAR Race Weekend at Michigan International Speedway June 16-18.
- Free access to Rakers Trial Gardens professional floral gardens at greenhouse responsible for producing nearly half of the flowers in North America during July and August.
- 1999 pricing for the first 15 days of July when you stay 2 nights.
- Car Show and Summerfest just 10 minutes away in Hillsdale weekend of July 15.
- Faster Horses Country Music Festival at Michigan International Speedway July 21-23.
- Back to School Getaway Package with 2 dinners, 2 one hour massages, and 2 movie passes.
- “The Full Monty” dinner plus live theater package at The Sauk August 10-20.
- NASCAR Race Weekend at Michigan International Speedway August 11-13.
With packages that include meals, guests are sent to highly rated, fine dining and casual restaurants in the area. Most are an easy walk from Munro House in downtown Jonesville. Gift cards in the packages provide enough money for a great meal. Virtually everyone is sent to Olivia’s Chop House. It is the finest restaurant in Hillsdale County, has a great menu, and is just 2 blocks away. Despite its reputation as being one of the top small town places to go in all of America for food, and its distinguished reputation for being a must try small town restaurant for foodies in Michigan, there is no dress code and guests can come as they are. A more casual dining experience is at Saucy Dog’s. It’s a barbeque place that is part of what makes Jonesville a great city for foodies. Rosalie’s Roadhouse is a local favorite for sandwiches, pizza, and the best lasagna (that your mom didn’t make). Johnny T’s Bistro in Hillsdale also has a casual and romantic atmosphere with fine dining selections on the menu. The Hunt Club is open just about every day and makes food that looks just like the picture on the menu. Summer dining is not complete without an opportunity to have ice cream. The Udder Side used to be located on da udder side of the street and has used humor and dairy to create a fun place for refreshment.
Jonesville is a happening place for romantic getaways any day of the year. Munro House can be your headquarters for a peaceful, fun, and delicious escape from crowds and traffic this Summer.