Munro House Bed and Breakfast in Jonesville Michigan is celebrating Valentine’s Day the entire month of February. Plan a trip to South Central Michigan for a quiet and comfortable weekend at an award winning B&B. They have developed several packages for 1 and 2-night getaways, with romance in mind.
Some of the most popular ingredients for a romantic Valentine getaway include:
- Chocolates – an assortment that might include nuts, caramel, or toffee.
- Flowers – one dozen Red Roses in a floral arrangement.
- Dinners – a great meal at a great restaurant like Olivia’s Chop House.
- Movies – date night includes movie tickets to a current flick for many couples.
- Massages – a full hour of therapy on the table helps with relaxation.
- Bed and Breakfast – an atypical getaway destination in a homey atmosphere.
Valentine’s Day falls on a Wednesday in 2018. Most romantics like to get away on the actual holiday, February 14. Unfortunately, most people have to work on Thursday, February 15, so an overnight stay on Valentine’s Day is not an option for everyone. However, some people will have the weekend before, or the weekend after the 14th off from work. This might work out great for many couples seeking a winter getaway. If their company celebrates President’s Day which falls on Monday, February 19, this year, they will be able to take in an overnight stay on Sunday night and not have to worry about going to work on Monday. No matter what days couples can get away, there are 28 to choose from in February. Couples can celebrate their love anytime.
With our busy schedules, everyone’s getaway plan is different, and the opportunity to get away does not necessarily correspond with specific weekends or holidays. So if you are looking for a romance package at a bed and breakfast in Michigan, the Munro House B&B offers a selection of romantic ideas for your getaway on any day of the week–especially during the month of February.
Mike Venturini – Innkeeper
“Life is good in Jonesville”