When the black walnut trees have lost all of their leaves and nuts, it is a sure sign that peak season for Fall Color viewing is right around the corner. Four black walnut trees in my front yard are bare, so now is the beginning of the best viewing time for Fall Colors in Hillsdale County, Michigan. Peak Colors should be viewable for a week or more with the rest of the trees losing their leaves in short order. The leaf peeping season is running late this year, so we are expecting good views through mid-November. Of course, everything is up to Mother Nature, so plan your Fall Getaway now. All getaway packages include bed and breakfast. Additionally, dinners, massages, comedy club tickets, movie tickets, and more are available, too.
The Munro House B&B in Jonesville has several packages that are favorites at this time of the year.
- Fall Colors Package includes dinners, massages, and movie tickets added to 2 nights bed and breakfast.
- Comedy Club Package includes dinners, movie tickets, comedy club tickets added to 2 nights bed and breakfast. One weekend only–November 2-3.
- Foodie Getaway includes dinners and lunch added to 2 nights bed and breakfast.
- November to Remember has special pricing Sunday through Thursday nights.
- Romantic Getaway includes flowers, chocolates, dinners, and massages added to 2 nights bed and breakfast.
- The One Night Stand Package is for folks who don’t have a lot of time. It’s dinner and a movie added to 1 night bed and breakfast.
The Munro House in Jonesville has been a popular Southern Michigan bed and breakfast for over 30 years. Features in newspapers, magazines, and on the internet have proclaimed this inn as one of the best romantic weekend getaways in Michigan. Comfortable rooms with modern amenities that include queen size beds, private en-suite bathrooms, HD cable TV, complement their high-quality hospitality. Complimentary cookies, snacks, and soft drinks assure that guests are not hungry or thirsty while at the inn. A big breakfast is served 7 days a week. Choices are available every day that could include waffles, French Toast, any style eggs, and oatmeal with lots of goodies inside.
Great nearby restaurants are the biggest bonus when your travel plans include Jonesville. Saucy Dog’s BBQ and Olivia’s Chop House have been honored as “must try restaurants in Michigan”. Both of these eateries are an easy 2 block walk from Munro House. The food and service are so consistently good, that virtually all of our packages include one place or the other or both as part of our guests’ dining recommendations. A wonderful Fall Colors getaway awaits you in Southern Michigan.