Rates are per Room Double Occupancy plus Tax & Assessment. Ask for unpublished Corporate Rate for Singles.
- Guaranteed Reservation Requires $100 Credit Card Deposit or $100 Cash in Advance.
- We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, and Gift Certificates as Payment.
- Check-In Between 3 PM and 7 PM (Early/Late Check-In is Negotiable).
- Check-Out by 11 AM.
- Limit 2 Adults per Bedroom.
- Children are welcome.
- No Pets.
- No Smoking, No Candles, No Incense, No Cannabis, No Vaping, and No Other Combustibles.
- No Guns, Weapons, or Firearms Allowed in the Building. Please Secure them in Your Vehicle.
- Minimum 2-Night Stay Required for Special Events* or for Special Pricing Deals.
- Weekday Cancellation Requires 48 Hours’ Notice.
- Weekend Cancellation Requires 10 Days’ Notice.
- Holiday and Special Event* Cancellation Requires 30 Days’ Notice.
- Cancellation within Required Notice Forfeits Deposit.
- No-Shows Require Full Payment.
- $30 Cancellation Fee Applied to All Canceled Reservations.
- Corporate Rates Apply to Single Business Travelers Only.
- Social Drinking Allowed.
- Outside Guests Welcome by Prior Arrangement Only.
- Travel Agents Must Present Commission Terms at Time of Booking.
- Cleanup Fee Starts at $250 per Affected Room for Smoke, Fire, Rowdy Behavior, etc.
- We Cannot Guarantee Room Selection Availability on Same Day Reservations.
* Special Events include Whole House Rentals, Spa Weekends, Weddings, Private Parties, NASCAR Races, Hillsdale College Homecoming, Parents Weekend, Graduation, Welcome Back to Hillsdale, and CCAs.
Complies with applicable laws to protect your personal information.
COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of our customers, shall to the best of our knowledge, be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with country-specific data protection regulations.
- We only collect personal data to be able to deliver accommodations in a safe and legal way for both us and the guests in line with required regulations.
- As we only use personal data for the purposes mentioned in the point above we assume guests give consent by a clear affirmative action (entering their own personal data by themselves and confirming the reservation by pressing a button in the system or giving the information to us verbally (over the phone or in person).
- We collect the following personal data: name, address, phone number, email address. Any credit card data is stored by a third party processing company.
- We only collect the name of accompanying people.
- We do not use personal data for profiling purposes.
- We do not offer or sell your personal data to a third party.
- Subscriptions to receive email updates will be held indefinitely.
- You may request deletion of your data from our databases at any time.
- If you wish to update, remove, or add to the information collected by our website or held by our marketing team, you may submit your request on our website or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any incident related to a data breach or theft of data is immediately reported to the Privacy Commission.
VISITING OUR WEBSITE
By visiting our website, you consent to the collection and use of your personal data as described herein. If you do not agree with the terms set herein, please do not visit this website. If required by applicable law, we will seek your explicit consent to process personal data collected or volunteered by you. Kindly note that any consent will be entirely voluntary.
Visitors to our website may opt-out of cookies storage at any time and prevent the setting of cookies by means of a setting of the Internet browser used, and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies.
We operate an email program used to inform guests about upcoming reservations, special promotions, and previous stays at our property. Users are automatically subscribed when making a reservation. The subscriber’s personal details are collected, processed, managed and stored in accordance with the regulations named in the policy above.
You may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time.
EXTERNAL WEBSITE LINKS & THIRD PARTIES
Although we only look to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised to adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout our website.
We cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite our best efforts. Visitors to our website should note that they click on external links at their own risk and we cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
This historic house is not wheelchair accessible. However, there is one ground-floor room that is better suited for people with stair-climbing limitations. Note that there are 3 steps to enter the building.
Service dogs are welcome and must be with you at all times.
We are moving toward getting our website ADA accessible for people with disabilities. We have been and will continue to implement the guidelines while conducting tests on a regular basis. If, at any time, you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular webpage on munrohouse.com, please contact us.