Peak Fall Colors are running extremely late this year. The middle of October is usually the best time for a color tour. Here we are, approaching the end of the month, and we still have green leaves on the trees and have not yet experienced a frost. My educated guess is that Peak Fall Colors in Hillsdale County will arrive at the end of October with unseasonably warm days until mid-November. That means that there is an extended range of dates for a Fall Getaway. Jonesville is a great place to go any time of year for food and relaxation. The Fall Colors are a bonus.
Here are some great ideas for a romantic fall getaway:
- Dinner/Theater Package for “The Sunshine Boys” at The Sauk October 12-22. Live comedy on stage preceded by dinner at Olivia’s Chop House and followed by Bed and Breakfast at Munro House.
- Fall Getaway Package includes 2 dinners, 2 massages, a movie fun pack, and 2 nights bed and breakfast.
- October Surprise offers all rooms at a discounted price Sunday-Thursday nights in October.
- November to Remember offers all rooms at discounted prices Sunday-Tuesday in November.
- Food and Spa Package includes 2 dinners at our favorite restaurants and 2 one hour massages in house along with bed and breakfast.
- Shakespeare Night Dinner/Theater for “King Lear” at The Sauk by Michigan’s only traveling Shakespeare troupe for one night only on Saturday, November 4. Walk to dinner, walk to the theater, and walk home to Munro House for Bed and Breakfast.
- Winter Getaway Package starts November 15 and includes 2 dinners. 2 one hour massages, and 2 movie passes along with 2 nights bed and breakfast.
- Murder Mystery Weekend November 17-19 includes dinner at Olivia’s Chop House on Friday and an interactive Murder Mystery Dinner at Munro House on Saturday night, along with bed and breakfast.
- The GOBBLER discount on Thanksgiving weekend. Stay 2 nights November 23-26 and use discount code GOBBLER to get a $50 gift card to Olivia’s Chop House at no extra charge.
- Dinner/Theater Package for “It’s a Wonderful Life” at The Sauk November 30 – December 10. Live performance on stage preceded by dinner at Olivia’s Chop House and followed by Bed and Breakfast at Munro House.
These are exciting ideas for a Fall Getaway in Southern Michigan. Details can be found using the “Packages” tab above. Our partners offer a great experience in this small town. Olivia’s Chop House has recently been recognized as one of the best eateries in Michigan, and a must try Michigan restaurant in 2017. The Sauk Theater is a revitalized top-notch 245 seat live performing arts center. The city of Jonesville has been recognized as a place to go for foodies in all of America. The Munro House is the People’s Choice for B&B lodging in Hillsdale County. Make a plan to feature Munro House in Jonesville for your next romantic getaway.